WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Tuesday – Wednesday 10:00am-2:00pm
Thursday – Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm
Closed to the public on Monday
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth or nose
- Stay home if you show symptoms of illness
- Avoid contact with people that are ill
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What precautions has Kids Square Children’s Museum taken to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Kids Square treats every day as if it were flu season. In addition to our daily sanitization schedule, we will follow the CDC’s recommendations for helping prevent the spread of respiratory viruses by:
- Making hand sanitizer available to all who enter.
- Adding top of the hour disinfecting of high touch surfaces including door handles, push bars, tables, counters, light switches and bathrooms.
- Exchanging out toys in our restaurant and home exhibit daily.
- Exchanging all toys throughout the museum weekly.
- Implementing a “Safe Play” initiative so families can check out baby dolls and animals to enjoy in several exhibit areas throughout the museum.
- Requiring face masks for everyone aged two years and up. Face shields will not be an acceptable substitution for a mask.
Will museum staff be available for questions?
Museum staff are wearing more hats than ever before, therefore, there may be a small delay in answering voicemails, your patience is appreciated. Another source of communication is via email, our email address is email@example.com.
Will there be a time limit on play?
Yes, we will have a three-hour play time limit per visit.